Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

dairy Farm

                    Living on a farm
     
Farms with milking cows are called dairy farms. They produce milk which will be made in to dairy product such butter and cheese for people.
Image result for dairy milk shed
Cows are milked in the day once in the morning and once in the day. they are brought in the milking shed for the machine brings the milk in there.
Image result for milking shed
When I grow up on a farm I would like to feed the calves. I’d put the milk in the this container and I will get a bucket and pour it in there. I will put the medicine on the calves back and in their mouth but we have to be strong to hold their mouth.

Image result for feeding calves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.