Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

holiday

I woke up this morning eating weetbix and when i finished it then i played on the computer. i was very lazy to do the dishes but i was so lucky that i don’t need to do them because of my big brother billy always does it for me.

In the afternoon i still played on the computer and i was so happy to play on it. When i got bored i started to play tankionline with my cousin and with my big brother. After that i was alone with my step mum and my sisters and they were dancing in the lange and i covered my ears to bed then had a nap.
                         
In my dream I was a muscle man fighting all the samurai’s and i was betting them up but i had a axe with me so i can kill them like of Hercules. then they curlt me and chanded me up to the rocks but i had big muscles in there to beat them up but i couldn’t because i was chained up and this man believed me and said who are you and i said i am  Emmanuel. and then i woke up and played on the computer again.

When my aunty came i had to jump in the boot to get to my cousins house. it was very fun when i asked to go in there but it took very long to get to my cousins. when i got there i started to box the boxing bag and then box my other cuzz and we were like doing fack hits and it was so crack up.





1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.