Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My holiday

Did you enjoy your holiday? Our school finished on friday 4th of july term break. I was so excited because i couldn't wait to sleep in. My family and i did lots of things during the holiday. I’m going to tell you.


On the holidays me and my brother went to our mum's house. She lives in Tariko near Tauranga. me job were excited to met her because she is kind and nice to us. She lets us watch movies until late. My mum cooked us pancakes for breakfast in the morning.

On the second week, job and i went with my mum to a trampoline place where there are ramps and fluffy stuff on the ground that stops you from getting hurt if you fall off. My mum was jumping with us and we were having fun together. we were doing back flips and forward flips. job and i did the ford flip and back flip at the same time.

My favourite part of the holidays was going to my mom’s and letting us watching movies i felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.